Reload this Page >

Honeymoon Planning: NYC-Thailand in biz, October 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Honeymoon Planning: NYC-Thailand in biz, October 2015

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2015, 9:34 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, UA Gold (status match)
I posted in your hotel thread, but if you have an amex platinum or above you can do the free companion ticket for business or first on many airlines. You pay for a refundable ticket so the ticket is more expensive but for our honeymoon (we flew from PBI to ATL to NRT to BKK and then back to NYC with some internal flights around on Bangkok Airways which were inexpensive) delta had the flights listed online at 7k pp, we paid 8-9k for the ticket through amex and the companion was 'free' so effectively 4500 round trip pp, maybe less. It doesn't always work out that way but it did this time.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 8:43 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Side discussion about OP's on-the-ground itinerary planning has been split off to a new thread in the better-suited Thailand destination forum. Interested members can follow that aspect of the discussion at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thail...l#post24306160

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.