Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need advice on UR to Lufthansa FC

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2014, 4:54 am
Original Poster

Need advice on UR to Lufthansa FC

I posted this in Luft forum, but received little help. I'm seeking two one-way 1st class tickets from Frankfurt in late June/early July to virtually any American city, where I can then use my SW companion pass get us home to Nashville. I have 90,000 Lufthansa miles, 140,000 UR points and 120,000 MR points. I'm considering trying to book one Lufthansa ticket now with Miles and More points, and then hope to get the other through UR or MR later hoping that availability will open up two weeks out or earlier.

If that happens, then I hope to call L and get our seats in close proximity. Is this a feasible plan? I don't have enough in any program to get two tickets, and I really think this is going to be the last hurrah as far as getting my wife to travel internationally again, and I'd like to experience the L terminal and first-class product once at least.

Any suggestions on how feasible this is and the best way to maximize our UR points would be appreciated.
Old May 2, 2014, 10:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Anyone who can help jcbrown? Please do post over in http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/lufth...frankfurt.html.

I'll go ahead and close this thread here, as FlyerTalk rules require threads to be posted in a single place to avoid bifurcating discussion.

Best,
jackal
Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.