Search

Does FT have a Credit Score forum?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2014, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Does FT have a Credit Score forum?

Must be really nice to have one.
Old Jan 8, 2014, 8:26 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by cowboyguy
Must be really nice to have one.
Try reading this guideline first:

What is the TalkBoard and How are New Forums and Other Suggestions Considered?

Since FT isn't about finance nor credit cards per se, I doubt this idea would go anywhere with TalkBoard.

About FlyerTalk:

FlyerTalk features discussions and chat boards that covers the most up-to-date traveler information. An interactive community dedicated to your favorite topic: travel! That's right: all travel, all the time. The FlyerTalk forums are open for business 24 hours, 7 days a week. Even better, all travelers -- from vacation travelers to mileage junkies -- are welcome in the community. Just choose a forum and you can get to the business at hand: conversing about programs, how to make the most of your miles and points, general travel, airports, destination and dining information.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 2:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
FT does have a forum for discussing credit card-related issues, but you should know that already--your extensive How to pay off my CC debt? thread is posted in that forum.

Since this question is clearly related to that topic, I'll go ahead and close this thread here and direct further questions about analyzing your credit score and debt load and other related issues to the thread I linked to...along with a cautionary note that you really, really should pay attention to the advice being given to you in that thread rather than trying to fish for people to give credence to the situation you've put yourself in (and seem to show no real desire to escape from).

jackal
Moderator, Information Desk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.