New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2016, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by Huntress
I have learned so much and hopefully I can provide helpful information to other FTers in the future.
Welcome to you, Huntress !
I try to do the same, to help out where and when I can.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 3:31 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles; Hilton HHonors; NEXUS; National Emerald Club Executive
I've been lurking for a while, and also posting for a while now, first when I was trying to figure out information about the NEXUS program. FT was more helpful than the CBP and CBSA web sites combined -- thanks for the help with everything so far!
Old Apr 27, 2016, 4:14 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, FPC Plat
Greetings

Inaugural post here. I've been a long time lurker, and have taken the plunge to create an account as I learn the ins and outs of credit card churning, and low risk travel redemption. Planning on a trip to Japan/Taiwan next year, and FlyerTalk has plenty of helpful information to assist working out my travel plans.

Hope to learn more, and contribute to this wonderful community.

Cheers!
Old May 12, 2016, 9:02 am

Hi I am new to the site but have got info here before, so thanks for that.

I posted about Newark connections and security lanes I may have posted it in the wrong place, if so apologies can you advise on where it should have gone.
Old May 13, 2016, 1:27 pm

Programs: Virtuoso, FS Preferred Partner, Belmond Bellini Club, Stars, Ritz Carlton, Rosewood, A & K, Starwood
Smile Greetings

Hi everyone - I've been following these posts for years and have finally registered. I'm a Virtuoso agent and collaborate with clients on their luxury and adventure travel around the world. I love learning about little known travel tips and experiences that make my clients' trips so memorable.

Looking for to learning more and contributing to this wonderful forum.
Old May 13, 2016, 2:57 pm

Hi all, new to miles/rewards. After doing some searching this seemed like an excellent place to start. Looking forward to learning a lot.
Old May 13, 2016, 8:16 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, SPG/Marriott Platinum, AA Platinum, VX/AS Gold, UA Gold
Hello All!

Long-time lurker - thanks for all the great tips! - and so decided to finally create a profile and contribute if I can.
Old May 19, 2016, 10:01 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

New member, long-time traveler. Decided to increase my knowledge on how to travel better.
Old May 19, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: AA, Alaska, Hilton, Marriott
Newish here, last month or so. Learned so much and grateful for all the help/tips I have received already!
Old May 25, 2016, 3:36 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, SPG
Long-time lurker, but have only recently started to be more active here. I've already learned so much from this wonderful community, and look forward to contributing more often
Old May 26, 2016, 1:08 am
ryw

Programs: DL GM, Marriott Titanium
Hi all - frequent traveler and also a long-time lurker (thanks everyone for the help so far!), but finally decided to make an account and get more involved where I can!
Old May 26, 2016, 3:36 am

Programs: Krisflyer Gold
Good morning/afternoon/evening where ever you may be everyone. Long time lurker, but thought it was about time to join, seeing as though I need to ask a question myself.

As my name suggests most of my flying is done between MEL and LHR (mainly via SIN) at different times of the year, as an Englishman now living and working in Australia, I'm lucky enough to travel 'home' for both work and pleasure several times a year. As well as a fair amount of internal travel in Australia.
Old May 27, 2016, 4:39 pm

Programs: United Gold, Hilton Silver, Hertz President's Circle
Just joined today. I like to dream about where my miles can take me, and every once in a while I book a big trip for my wife and I. I'm traveling Global First in September to Vienna, all with miles. I'm Premier Silver with United, so you could probably guess that only a small percentage of my miles actually come from flying.
Old May 28, 2016, 4:36 am

Programs: Krisflyer Gold
Good morning/afternoon/evening to all wherever you are from.

Once again long term lurker first time poster, hoping to gain some information as well as give some to fellow flyers.

As the name suggests I do most of my flying to and from MEL and LHR (usually via SIN), for both work and pleasure, as well as lots of internal flights within Australia.
Old May 28, 2016, 7:01 am

hi I am excited to be here.
I love to travel and make lasting memories with my camera.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.