Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2021, 7:54 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by i0wnj00
This is where the New Member Roll Call thread is, I thought I saw it but couldn't find the forum is was in.
There is a similar thread in CommunityBuzz, Who we all are.
scottier1 likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:08 am

Hello, long time reader, first time poster. I don't like to share too much personal information about who I am online. I hope that is OK.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 5:05 pm

Programs: Qantas, VA, China Airlines
Hi from Oz

After decades of flying w/o really benefiting from FF, I'm starting to take it seriously 😏 A bit overwhelmed by the technical language and complexity but I'll get there. Struggling with the overwhelming American content as I live in Oz and am looking to book 2 One world J class RTW tickets in '22.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 6:07 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Welcome to all our new posters, whether you are new to traveling, new to Flyertalk, or just new to posting. I hope you find lots of useful information across the forums and then stick around to share your knowledge with others. Even if you don't know much about FF programs, you can always share a favorite restaurant or helpful tips in the forum for your home.
scottier1 likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 6:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Frodo1
After decades of flying w/o really benefiting from FF, I'm starting to take it seriously 😏 A bit overwhelmed by the technical language and complexity but I'll get there. Struggling with the overwhelming American content as I live in Oz and am looking to book 2 Oneworld J class RTW tickets in '22.
Welcome aboard FT AU
AFF has a very good long running thread on QF's OneWorld award tickets(Does not need to be RTW).
2 off long haul J awards are very hard to get. Best of luck !
Old Sep 23, 2021, 9:52 am

Programs: AA, UA, DL, JB,MC, AX, SI, ZL
Almost New

Greetings, when I was working and traveling I was on this forum often. I believe I became active in 2007. For various reasons I didn't step on a plane for well over a decade. I am now retired and find myself with plenty of miles and not much of a plan. FFY programs have changes so much since I traveled regularly, I am glad to have this resource. It's as if I am learning the world of miles and points all over again. There was always such great information and help here.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:17 am

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by scottier1
Greetings, when I was working and traveling I was on this forum often. I believe I became active in 2007. For various reasons I didn't step on a plane for well over a decade. I am now retired and find myself with plenty of miles and not much of a plan. FFY programs have changes so much since I traveled regularly, I am glad to have this resource. It's as if I am learning the world of miles and points all over again. There was always such great information and help here.
Welcome back! Feel free to message if you need any help getting caught up on how to best use those miles

Enjoy your well deserved retirement.
Old Oct 2, 2021, 5:20 am

Programs: Avios, Miles & More, Aeroflot
Hi, nice to meet you all. Just joined, living in Dublin, hope to get back to flying soon. Cheers!
Old Oct 13, 2021, 8:53 am

Programs: GHA Titanium, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Hello all. I joined quite some time ago, but decided to make some posts now.

FYI, based in Thailand, ROP miles collector and GHA hotel loyalty member (Kempinski & Anantara are my fav!)
Old Oct 20, 2021, 1:03 pm

Programs: Shipping Solutions Worldwide
HI there, I'm newbie here! Hope to learn from this forum
Old Oct 20, 2021, 1:25 pm

Programs: AAexp, AC75k, HertzPC, NationalEE, Accor/MariottP, Hilton/HyattG
Originally Posted by chaikhosi
Hi, nice to meet you all. Just joined, living in Dublin, hope to get back to flying soon. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Rambluesky
Hello all. I joined quite some time ago, but decided to make some posts now.

FYI, based in Thailand, ROP miles collector and GHA hotel loyalty member (Kempinski & Anantara are my fav!)
Originally Posted by Leadsin10
HI there, I'm newbie here! Hope to learn from this forum
Welcome everybody, this forum changed my life travel life completely(for the good), so I hope it helps you with yours . I went from never flying business/first class, to only flying business/first. All because of the wealth of knowledge shared in this forum. Good luck!
psusaver likes this.
Old Nov 2, 2021, 3:14 pm

I finally decided to join after reading here for awhile. Just wanted to say hello.

Love travel and flying! Can't wait until travel around the world gets back to normal!!
Old Nov 8, 2021, 2:47 pm
Suspended

Programs: AAdvantage
Hi all, long time reader, decided to join because I have some questions about upcoming travel and to gain useful information.
Old Nov 9, 2021, 12:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
Joined a while ago but only looked at the BA forum so far, look forward to learning more from the other forums as well.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 10:34 am

Programs: AA, Cap1
Hello, brand new here. Found a link to FT from a Reddit thread. I see that this might be a place to dig in a bit deeper with stuff like rewards travel, credit card SUB’s, etc. Hoping to learn a lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.