Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Information Desk
Reload this Page >

Destination: Thailand from North America [Consolidated]

Destination: Thailand from North America [Consolidated]

Old Jul 28, 2015, 9:55 am

Programs: hyatt gold passport, united mileage explorer
apologies for reviving an old thread but figured it would be better than starting a new one. im looking to book an award trip to thailand from NYC, specifically phuket and ko samoi, i would like to minimize the flight time as much as possible so i would like to avoid flying NYC-HKK-BKK-PHUKET OR KO SMOI. one stop in hkk or bkk would be fine. i dont mind flying coach but if biz or first is not much more than i would definitely consider that. im looking to do this sometime in mid 2016 so i if figured it would give me enough time to open the necessary cards and meet the min spend. im open on to fly basically any airline but looking for the most bang for the buck(or mile in this case).

thanks!
Old Jul 28, 2015, 11:47 am

Programs: MPC Green
There are a number of direct flights to HKT out of HKG
Old Jul 28, 2015, 8:13 pm

See if the 80K AA deal is still out there.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.