Reload this Page >

Destination: Hawaii from North America [Consolidated]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 9, 2014, 2:10 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KennyBSAT
This thread could probably use a wikipost. Can anyone help?

Mileage awards from North America to Hawaii: (on a round-trip basis)
Alaska Airlines: 40,000
American Airlines: 45,000; 35,000 during off-peak times January 12 - March 13 and August 22 - Dec. 15
British Airways: 25,000 Avios on nonstop AA and AS flights from the West coast and Alaska.
Delta:
Hawaiian: 40,000 - 45,000
Singapore: 35,000; 60,000 in business class
United: 40,000
US Airways: 40,000

Upgrades to Hawaii:
Alaska Airlines: all routes and usually not difficult from non-hub cities (SEA/PDX)
American Airlines:
Delta:
United: all routes not served by BusinessFirst cabins; BusinessFirst cabins (currently EWR, IAD, ???) can be upgraded with RPUs
US Airways:

Lounges in Hawaii:
HNL: Delta Sky Club, United Club, AA Admirals Club
Print Wikipost

Destination: Hawaii from North America [Consolidated]

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2014, 5:25 am

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all I am new to flyertalk and am not sure if this is where and how I post this. My wife and I are going to Hawaii in July(both just retired). We are flying Hawaiian Airline from JFK, staying 7 nights in Oahu then flying to Maui for 7 nights. I'm not that concerned about Oahu but when returning home fro Maui do we have to claim our luggage in Oahu then go to a different place to recheck them for the flight to JFK? We are flying First Class on Hawaiian Air on all legs of the trip. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The last time we were in Hawaii was in 1977 for our honeymoon. Thanks
Old Apr 28, 2014, 8:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by papo112
First of all I am new to flyertalk and am not sure if this is where and how I post this. My wife and I are going to Hawaii in July(both just retired). We are flying Hawaiian Airline from JFK, staying 7 nights in Oahu then flying to Maui for 7 nights. I'm not that concerned about Oahu but when returning home fro Maui do we have to claim our luggage in Oahu then go to a different place to recheck them for the flight to JFK? We are flying First Class on Hawaiian Air on all legs of the trip. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The last time we were in Hawaii was in 1977 for our honeymoon. Thanks
They should be checked all the way to JFK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.