Wiki Posts
Search

Bangalore Hotel Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2008, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA: GOLD, MARRIOTT: TITANIUM, IHG: PLAT, HILTON: GOLD
Bangalore Hotel Suggestions

Can anyone suggest a good hotel pretty close to the centre of Bangalore. I have a 24 hour stopover in November and would like to see as much as possible.
Old Aug 23, 2008, 8:32 pm

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Originally Posted by circusboy
Can anyone suggest a good hotel pretty close to the centre of Bangalore. I have a 24 hour stopover in November and would like to see as much as possible.
Everything - from the fleatraps to the five stars - will be selling at rack rate.

Have fun.
Old Aug 23, 2008, 9:38 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum; Gold Points Platinum
Try the Atria. It is in the centre of town close to everything. You can also try the Taj Residency or Oberoi on MG road.
Old Oct 7, 2008, 4:17 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
honeymoon in Bangalore

we are going to spend 3 nights of our honeymoon in Bangalore

1. do you have any suggestions of hotels - budget 100-150 euros per night per room - central location

2. any suggestions of nice restaurants - local indian /or thai/ food (I ve heard they are really nice over there) budget approx 40 euros per person

3. any suggestions where to buy nice and cheap curtains (tailored)

thanks a lot of your kind help - hopefully we will spend great 3 days in Bangalore
Old Oct 7, 2008, 4:40 am

Programs: BA bronze, Marriott silver
Hotel - as I said you will get something a bit above fleatrap level (well, 3 star or so) for that rate.

40 EUR is a king's ransom for a restaurant meal in bangalore. Try Shiok - www.shiokfood.com .. authentic (and I mean authentic) chinese / malay / thai. In indira nagar, quite close to downtown .. though there's ever prsent, massive traffic.

Do you really need to honeymoon in bangalore though? Plenty of places near it for that ..

Originally Posted by ambrogz
we are going to spend 3 nights of our honeymoon in Bangalore

1. do you have any suggestions of hotels - budget 100-150 euros per night per room - central location

2. any suggestions of nice restaurants - local indian /or thai/ food (I ve heard they are really nice over there) budget approx 40 euros per person

3. any suggestions where to buy nice and cheap curtains (tailored)

thanks a lot of your kind help - hopefully we will spend great 3 days in Bangalore
Old Oct 11, 2008, 5:50 am

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
any suggestions what to see and where to stay around bangalore

any suggestions what to see and where to stay around bangalore to spend a great honeymoon?

tahnks a lot

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.