IHG Holiday Inn Express @ DEL Terminal 3

Old Dec 20, 19, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

I'm flying on two tickets soon:

1. International flight: EWR to DEL
2. Domestic flight: DEL to another city

Because of limited connecting flights to the regional airports (at least with United), I couldn't setup my flights on 1 ticket to the end. I had to buy 2 separate tickets, one on United and another a domestic carrier.

I believe this means the IHG within terminal 3 won't work for me, because I need to retrieve my baggage first. Is that right? And it's not a "connecting" flight as they would normally expect is also likely an issue...
Old Dec 21, 19, 3:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ankitgu View Post
I believe this means the IHG within terminal 3 won't work for me, because I need to retrieve my baggage first. Is that right? And it's not a "connecting" flight as they would normally expect is also likely an issue...
it would work....you check in to the domestic wing of the hotel after clearing immigration & customs....
Old Dec 21, 19, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Aha thank you. So itís available in both sections? Will I be able to access it that early? Or are you saying that after clearing immigration and customs, you exit into the domestic area? Just trying to think through the logistics.

I land in DEL at 9:30PM and then my next flight isnít till 1:30PM the following day.
Old Dec 21, 19, 10:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
2020 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
yes....they have a domestic & international wing....

but here is an important question i didn't ask earlier....which airline is your domestic flight on????
Old Jan 15, 20, 12:11 am

delete

Search this Thread
Search Engine: