Delhi/Agra at the end of December

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2019, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE

I am considering spending a bit of time in Delhi and Agra for vacation. In the last two weeks of December, how is the air pollution? Like 50% chance of smog or 100% chance of smog?
Old Aug 1, 2019, 12:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
smog is typically at its worst in mid january....last year there was little to no smog in & around delhi in december....

having said that, there have been years where there was been a decent amount of smog in december as well so its impossible to be sure....

air pollution would be at its worst towards the end of october & beginning of november....
Old Aug 5, 2019, 12:53 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
I am considering spending a bit of time in Delhi and Agra for vacation. In the last two weeks of December, how is the air pollution? Like 50% chance of smog or 100% chance of smog?
Fog is bad at this time of the year too, if you’re concerned about traffic and views.

About smog, it hits me worse at other times of the year in the area than around Dec 15-Jan 15th. But even at this time of year, the air pollution is not good and can cause irritation and means that blowing your nose may mean black snot.

Last edited by GUWonder; Aug 5, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.