Domestic first class options?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Domestic first class options?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2019, 2:28 am

Originally Posted by maerim
On a 2 hour or more flight and even often on a 90 mins or more flight I pay for Business Class on Vistara and if not Premium Economy. In BC it is mostly peaceful, I can work and be productive, while experiencing good service. Customer's choice.
Really? I guess to each their own, but by the time you get your laptop out and start a bit of work, it will be drinks/meal service so will have to park your laptop. Once that's cleared up, you'll probably have an hour (possibly bit less) to do work. Can you really be that productive in such a short flight ? Long haul J - definitely understand, but personally short haul, I cannot be that productive.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 6:21 pm

Programs: Thai Airways
Originally Posted by JamesKidd
Really? I guess to each their own, but by the time you get your laptop out and start a bit of work, it will be drinks/meal service so will have to park your laptop. Once that's cleared up, you'll probably have an hour (possibly bit less) to do work. Can you really be that productive in such a short flight ? Long haul J - definitely understand, but personally short haul, I cannot be that productive.
How much time have you spent in India? If not much you would not appeciate the words noise pollution and time is money.
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by JamesKidd
not everyone needs a laptop to be productive or get work done....i find flights a great place to read my files in preparation for a case....very often i get off the plane & go straight to court....last minute reading on flights are very productive....
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:26 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
not everyone needs a laptop to be productive or get work done....i find flights a great place to read my files in preparation for a case....very often i get off the plane & go straight to court....last minute reading on flights are very productive....
Fair enough
Old Nov 22, 2019, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by maerim
How much time have you spent in India? If not much you would not appeciate the words noise pollution and time is money.
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.