Wiki Posts
Search

Day tour in Agra

Search this Thread

Old Dec 25, 2018, 7:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
Day tour in Agra

I am traveling in a few months to Delhi and Agra. We are planning on a two day, one night Agra visit (train from Delhi to Agra, stay at ITC Mughal, return to Delhi in evening).

Most of the tours I see are from Delhi, but it would be easier if we could be picked up from Agra train station on day 1 and/or return back to Agra station on day 2. Are there any suggestions or things to be aware of when trying to go with these tours?
Old Dec 26, 2018, 3:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i would suggest asking the itc mughal for a quote....it will be more expensive than the other tour agencies but at the end of the day you can be sure you will get good & reliable service....
Old Dec 26, 2018, 4:01 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Rs500 and an auto-rickshaw outside the station will force you around all day (and take you to some shops to try sell you stuff for which he gets comm but talk your way out of that)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.