Community
Wiki Posts
Search

india visa application help please b4 I pull my hair out

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2018, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

india visa application help please b4 I pull my hair out

I was able to complete the India government visa application form and received an applicant name and id ( 12 number plus alphabet id starting with "USA")....

I was able to find the "reprint form" and printed my visa application. The Indian government states that my application is under process.

When do I pay CKGS in San Francisco? Do I wait for an email from the Indian government that my application is approved first b4 I pay?

When do I submit my visa application with my photo to CKGS?

Thanks

Last edited by metoo; Nov 2, 2018 at 1:27 pm
Old Nov 3, 2018, 3:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
what type of visa & duration are you applying for????
Old Nov 3, 2018, 4:13 am

Programs: Delta PM
I suggest you spell out all words and don't use abbreviations like "B4" on your application.
Old Dec 10, 2018, 6:19 pm

Hi there!
Never apply first at the Indian Embassy page. Rather apply first at CKGS page where then you will get a code to log on and proceed at the Indian Embassy page.
When done so, you will be redirected back to CKGS afterwards.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.