Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

domestic transfer in BOM jet airways to spicejet

Old Oct 25, 18, 2:00 am
Original Poster

I'm searching for itineraries and see a lot of options on Kayak, Kiwi, etc that only allow 40 min to an hour for a transfer in BOM. I have never traveled in India, so don't know how their domestic transfers work and how far we'll have to trek in the airport. Please help!

The one I'm currently looking at is flying into BOM on JetAirways (from Pune) and then having an hour to transfer to a domestic flight on SpiceJet (to Kolkata). Is this possible to do if we have checked bags? What if we don't?

Thanks!
Old Oct 25, 18, 3:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Did you read this The Mumbai Airport Transfer Guide (Domestic to International and vv)
Old Oct 26, 18, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by seriouslydw80 View Post
I'm searching for itineraries and see a lot of options on Kayak, Kiwi, etc that only allow 40 min to an hour for a transfer in BOM. I have never traveled in India, so don't know how their domestic transfers work and how far we'll have to trek in the airport. Please help!

The one I'm currently looking at is flying into BOM on JetAirways (from Pune) and then having an hour to transfer to a domestic flight on SpiceJet (to Kolkata). Is this possible to do if we have checked bags? What if we don't?

Thanks!
in short, its not possible....check the link uapremexecflyer posted & you will get a better understanding of how domestic transfers work in bom....

Search this Thread
Search Engine: