Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amazing Offroading Trip in Rajasthan

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:48 am
Original Poster

Smile Amazing Offroading Trip in Rajasthan

My friend & I recently took a month long tour to India, we visited many places Mumbai, Delhi, Rajasthan & Chennai but the most exciting was Rajasthan where we took an offroading expedition with this travel company called XTLO. The best part was that it was a self-drive tour where we got to drive the Isuzu V-Cross SUV on the sand in the Rajasthan desert which was absolutely thrilling! It was an amazing experience.
Here is a video you can see.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 2:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
i think these are the same guys based out of gurgaon....a friend did a trip with them to leh recently & was full of praise....
Old May 25, 2018, 4:56 am

Hey here is some amazing off-roading trip in Rajasthan.

1. Mount Abu

2. Jodhpur

3. Jaisalmer

4. Jaipur
Old May 25, 2018, 6:01 am
yrs

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, WN CP
Rajasthan is a very enjoyable state to visit. Best time to visit would be between Oct - Feb.

We visited in January, and went to Jaipur and Udaipur. Plan to go to Jaisalmer and Jodpur next time.
Old May 25, 2018, 11:35 am
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jakebarrell
My friend & I recently took a month long tour to India, we visited many places Mumbai, Delhi, Rajasthan & Chennai but the most exciting was Rajasthan where we took an offroading expedition with this travel company called XTLO. The best part was that it was a self-drive tour where we got to drive the Isuzu V-Cross SUV on the sand in the Rajasthan desert which was absolutely thrilling! It was an amazing experience.
Here is a video you can see. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH0vlpJGDp4
Looks like a fun trip but all of the off-roading shown in the clip looked pretty easy. Maybe not the case if you aren't used to it, though!
Old Jun 24, 2018, 6:22 am

Programs: IHG Platinum
I think one of Autocar India's former editors is one of the co-founders of this venture. Good to read it worked out well.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 10:43 am

Mount Abu is an amazing place for off-roading trip in Rajasthan.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.