Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Best transit hotel at DEL

Old Oct 21, 17, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3*G, LH FTL, VS Red, Avis Preferred, Hertz President's Circle, (RIP Diamond Club)

I have to take a long connection in Delhi airport overnight. I land at 01:30 and my next flight is 11:40. I see there is a Holiday In Express in T3, but some of the reviews are awful. Does anyone know of a better option? There are plenty of hotels around the airport too, but how easy are they to access? I donít want to have to wait 3 hours to get to my hotel and then lose all the benefit of having it.
Old Oct 21, 17, 12:44 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving thread to the FT India Forum
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Oct 22, 17, 3:04 am

Programs: Jet Privilege - Silver, IHG - Spire, HH - Diamond & a wallet full of other cards
Originally Posted by roberino View Post
I have to take a long connection in Delhi airport overnight. I land at 01:30 and my next flight is 11:40. I see there is a Holiday In Express in T3, but some of the reviews are awful. Does anyone know of a better option? There are plenty of hotels around the airport too, but how easy are they to access? I donít want to have to wait 3 hours to get to my hotel and then lose all the benefit of having it.
There are quite a few Hotels near the airport in an area called "Aero city", that's pretty near the airport. Have only stayed at the Holiday Inn @ Aero city and took about 5 mins to get to. I believe there's a shuttle for the same as well.
There are a whole bunch of hotels (Ibis, Novotel, Pullman etc..) in the Aero city region and should work best for you.
Old Oct 22, 17, 5:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
there are tons of threads that already exist on this subject....here are a couple that are the most recent:

12 hour at Delhi

12 hours at New Delhi Airport. Any airside/landside terminal Hotels?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: