Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Delhi domestic to International Private Car Transfer Service

Old Jun 18, 2017, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, HH Silver

Any suggestions for a reasonably priced meet & greet with car or at least a private car with waiting chauffeur? The prices that I am seeing are close to 7000 rupees, of which only 900 is the car itself.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
which domestic airline are you flying????
Old Jun 19, 2017, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
which domestic airline are you flying????
Many thanks, Keyser. I am arriving on Spicejet and departing on Air Canada. I know I can just take the bus and am not in a rush, but it will be the final leg of a fairly grueling trip so wanted to avoid any potential mayhem.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by blueline7
Many thanks, Keyser. I am arriving on Spicejet and departing on Air Canada. I know I can just take the bus and am not in a rush, but it will be the final leg of a fairly grueling trip so wanted to avoid any potential mayhem.
its a really short drive & uber or getting a prepaid taxi at the airport would probably be the best way to go....will cost you less than inr 400....

if you are really interested in a private car transfer then i can pass on the number of the ta my firm uses & they would be happy to give you a quote....however, it would be a waste given the short 10 minute drive....
Old Jun 20, 2017, 6:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
its a really short drive & uber or getting a prepaid taxi at the airport would probably be the best way to go....will cost you less than inr 400....

if you are really interested in a private car transfer then i can pass on the number of the ta my firm uses & they would be happy to give you a quote....however, it would be a waste given the short 10 minute drive....
Yeah, you're probably right, Keyser...might as well use prepaid taxi or bus... Thanks for setting me straight.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.