Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

Delhi T3 Arrivals to departure

Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:35 pm
Original Poster

I am reaching midnight almost to Delhi T3 Domestic. is it allowed to move internally to get to domestic departures Plaza Lounge before I take a train journey in morning ? [I doubt as only valid Ticket next will let me to domestic departures area but confirming..]
Old Apr 11, 2017, 9:01 pm

Programs: Aadvantage
Originally Posted by dabster
I am reaching midnight almost to Delhi T3 Domestic. is it allowed to move internally to get to domestic departures Plaza Lounge before I take a train journey in morning ? [I doubt as only valid Ticket next will let me to domestic departures area but confirming..]
no. You have to exit arrivals and then reenter, either by the transit lift, or go back up to departures. Either way you will need a valid ticket for travel within three hours of entering. If you arrive and (before you exit to outside) walk to the left all the way to the end of the arrival hall, you will come to another pay lounge. Otherwise hotels at Aero City are close by
Old Apr 12, 2017, 12:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
your only option is the arrivals lounge after exiting baggage claim....its a paid lounge & nothing to write home about but it will be less expensive than getting a hotel room for a few hours....
Old Apr 14, 2017, 4:58 am

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by Keyser
your only option is the arrivals lounge after exiting baggage claim....its a paid lounge & nothing to write home about but it will be less expensive than getting a hotel room for a few hours....
Not sure if the OP has a priority pass (since the OP wanted to use the PLAZA lounge )
​​​​​​I'm fairly certain that I saw a plaza lounge at arrivals on T3 with Priority Pass access.
Old Apr 14, 2017, 10:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by ukdoctor
Not sure if the OP has a priority pass (since the OP wanted to use the PLAZA lounge )
​​​​​​I'm fairly certain that I saw a plaza lounge at arrivals on T3 with Priority Pass access.
priority pass access gets you limited access to the lounge....you can only access the sitting area....you don't have access to the food area but they will serve you either tea or coffee along with a few biscuits....you cannot use the lounge bathroom & have to use the public bathrooms in the arrivals area....
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ukdoctor
Thanks - not having priority pass yet, but looking thru visa supported lounges, seemingly the t3 arrivals plaza lounges is not under visa offers. only the departures area lounge is covered under that. will check the pricing separately of this t3 arrivals lounge..
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:10 pm
Original Poster

priority pass access gets you limited access to the lounge....you can only access the sitting area....you don't have access to the food area but they will serve you either tea or coffee along with a few biscuits....you cannot use the lounge bathroom & have to use the public bathrooms in the arrivals area....
That kinda doesn't sound right - priority pass have a pre loaded number of visits free depending on plan and further paid visits. Now every visit gives you full access except spa etc which are separately chargeable.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That kinda doesn't sound right - priority pass have a pre loaded number of visits free depending on plan and further paid visits. Now every visit gives you full access except spa etc which are separately chargeable.
unfortunately that's what you get here....i used the lounge last week....
Old Apr 15, 2017, 10:17 pm
Original Poster

unfortunately that's what you get here....i used the lounge last week....
Oh ok, Thanks - let me also update my exp also here next week..
Old Apr 20, 2017, 7:24 pm

I used the shower room with a PP and it was free - but a few months ago it wasn't. I think you need a select. You can also get a sleeping room at the far end of T3 arrivals - (international arrivals)

Last edited by erik123; Apr 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm
Old May 14, 2017, 3:36 am
Original Poster

My experience now that i visited myself. Domestic arrivals lounge sitting area was full so the employee at the frontdesk told to try out international arrivals lounge which was in same compound. Pretty empty it was - welcome drink and coffee was the option but no food - (wasn't looking for food anyhow at that hour).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.