Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > India
Reload this Page >

recommendation for a car with driver in Delhi

Old Jun 26, 2016, 6:18 am
Original Poster

I need a car with driver for a day of sighseeing in Delhi (from 10 am to 9 pm). How much should it cost for a standard car with AC?
Same question for a day trip to Agra from Delhi ?
Any recommendation would be nice.
Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 28, 2016, 12:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
just sent you a pm....
Old Jul 5, 2016, 1:20 am

For day trip in Delhi, it's better to take uber/ola for wherever you want to go.
If you want do with driver it would cost you around Rs 800 for 4hrs and 40 Kms. There on it is Rs 100 per hour and Rs 10 per km.
Old Jul 6, 2016, 6:38 pm

Programs: AC *50K MM; WS Platinum; Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by Keyser
just sent you a pm....
Keyser sent me the contact information for his preferred car service, and I can whole-heartedly support his recommendation. The service assigned an English-speaking driver to us for our time in Delhi and our travels to Agra, Jaipur and Ajmer, and both my husband and I felt that not only were they reasonably priced, but that their service was exceptional.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.