Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyderabad airport arrivals

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2015, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Hyderabad airport arrivals

Is arrivals area same for international and domestic.

I will be arriving on Emirates and my friend arrives from Mumbai on Jet airways. Can we meet in arrivals area and then take a cab together?
Old Nov 4, 2015, 4:31 pm
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
There are separate channels until you've collected your luggage, but then they combine and you find yourself in a restricted outdoor area. This is relatively calm, but has fairly little in it. A good place for a short wait. Once you leave, though, you cannot easily get back in, and are right out in the thick of it.

After this, there is a long ramp down to the lower level (although if you turn right and double round to use the escalator, you'll miss half the touts). At the bottom is a smash and OK food court, the radio taxi stands, the prepay taxi booth and, over on the left, an arrivals hotel with day rooms, which could also be a good place to meet.

The radio taxi stands are slightly hidden from view, on the right and past the food court. I've found them normally trustworthy, and decent quality. The prepay stand works, but make sure it's the police operating it. Haven't used app cars here - my last visit was pre-Uber and the local ones need a local telephone number.
Old Nov 5, 2015, 1:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
there is a separate baggage claim area for international & domestic that is divided by a glass wall....when you exit that area you will come to a hall that has booths for hotels & taxis....you can wait for your friend here & get a taxi from one of the booths....

the other option is to exit this area & come to outdoor area that stut mentions....there are a bunch of restaurants in this area but i don't recall seeing a taxi stand anywhere....

if you want to use uber then you have to go down one level & go to pickup point 'd'....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.