Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rent a Bungalow in Goa ?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 8:43 am
Original Poster

Rent a Bungalow in Goa ?

Me and my friends .. a total of 8 people (5M 3F) are traveling to Goa jan 2015. I would like to know if anyone knows of some Bungalows or villas with atleast 4 rooms that we can rent out for 4-5 days ?

Any help with this will be good. I tried looking online, but do not find them trustworthy. If some one has done this in the past, it will be helpful

Thanks
Old Sep 17, 2014, 2:58 am

Hello,

i have been to Goa with my friends in 2012 and we did the same.
we rented a bungalow with furnished rooms and kitchen in just 6000 INR.
It doesn't matter how many people are there.
If you need a bungalow its cost is fixed and you can cook your own food.
Have fun as you want.
Old Sep 17, 2014, 3:08 am
Suspended

You Should get Bungalows near Beach areas.
My business colleagues did that.
Old Sep 24, 2014, 10:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
you could get in touch with a local travel agent in the area....they will have access to most rentals....
Old Nov 24, 2014, 2:35 am

Hello,
In Goa,Besides the popular hotels and resorts there are many villa & apartment available on rent with all luxurious services in your budget.
Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:59 am

Hi,
In goa many of resorts, guesthouse and bungalow on rent available. You can select anyone it’s depend on budget.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 3:55 am

There’s no place like Goa. There’s a sense of revelry, merriment and abandon in the air that is almost sinful. Eating, drinking, singing, and dancing are what Goans love to do, and their conviviality is infectious. I think you should visit there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.