Wiki Posts
Search

Indian Tourist Visa question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2015, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Indian Tourist Visa question

Hey folks,

Brother is us citizen living in ny who needs regular Indian tourist visa by tuesday (he plans to travel there once a year so he didn't want to do the voa)

He plans to drop off the application Monday morning (without appointment) and hopes to pick it up Tuesday afternoon would this be possible?

Looking over the requirements he needs to present a chippy of a state issued driver's license (he has an international driver's license and a nys learner's permit) how strict is the consulate would this be a problem?

Thanks
Old Aug 15, 2015, 10:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by NYCUA81
(he plans to travel there once a year so he didn't want to do the voa)
why not????you can do voa twice a year....
Old Aug 20, 2015, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by Keyser
why not????you can do voa twice a year....
The e-Tourist Visa [ETV] cost is $60, so if you are going every year it will be far cheaper to get a true Visa as you get 10-years multiple entries.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by xSTRIKEx6864
The e-Tourist Visa [ETV] cost is $60, so if you are going every year it will be far cheaper to get a true Visa as you get 10-years multiple entries.
i agree but if you need a visa in a hurry then a voa is a safer bet....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.