Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Lounges

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2013, 9:36 am
Original Poster

Airport Lounges

I am flying into Goa from LHR via Mumbai (into T2 and out of T1A) with a 2hr 15 transfer time.

How long does it take to go between the terminals? Will there be an opportunity to use any of the lounges in either terminals?

Flying back out from New Delhi T3 and so have access to one of the following:
Itc Welcom Group Green Lounge
Plaza Premium Lounge
Premium Lounge (not sure if its the same as the one above or not)
American Express Lounge

Any preferences between these three from anyone?
Old Oct 22, 2013, 8:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Astaroth
I am flying into Goa from LHR via Mumbai (into T2 and out of T1A) with a 2hr 15 transfer time.

How long does it take to go between the terminals? Will there be an opportunity to use any of the lounges in either terminals?
there are tons of threads about transiting in mumbai....a simple search should get you many results....in my opinion, depending on the time of the day, 2hr & 15min is very little time to change terminals in mumbai....

Originally Posted by Astaroth
Flying back out from New Delhi T3 and so have access to one of the following:
Itc Welcom Group Green Lounge
Plaza Premium Lounge
Premium Lounge (not sure if its the same as the one above or not)
American Express Lounge

Any preferences between these three from anyone?
none of the lounges are anything to write home about....the amex lounge is probably the best of the lot....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.