Community
Wiki Posts
Search

passport size conflict for Indian visa

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:25 am
Original Poster

passport size conflict for Indian visa

I am going to give it try and apply for the 10 year multiple visa on my own. The Indian government website states that the passport size must be 2 X 2. I told this to CVS when I had my photo taken. The CVS worker said it's not and checked it on his computer. The photo is 1 3/4 inch height and 1 3/8 width. Should I keep this size to upload the photo and send it to Cox and kings or should I just go to another passport place for the 2 x 2 photo?
Old Nov 2, 2018, 6:40 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
If India requires a 2x2 photo, you need a 2x2 photo. How you obtain that photo is up to you.
Old Nov 2, 2018, 7:04 am

With a .jpg of the photo, you should be able to adjust it to 2X2 easily enough. Use a tool like this:

https://visafoto.com/in_visa_photo
Old Nov 2, 2018, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Often1
If India requires a 2x2 photo, you need a 2x2 photo. How you obtain that photo is up to you.
correct....don't take a chance with an incorrect photo size....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.