Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BOM Airport...questions!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2010, 2:28 pm
Original Poster

BOM Airport...questions!

Hey there. I'm new to these forums. I am looking for some help, though.

I am putting together a virtual database of every major airport on this planet Earth. I currently have almost every airport virtually mapped out.The ONLY exceptions to this are the airports in China, the middle east, and India.

Right now I am trying to figure out Airports in India. If anyone could provide me with the following information, I would be much obliged (whether it be through photos, a list, a link, etc):

1: The number of Terminals. Areas and Gates within BOM Chhatrapati Shivaji Airports.

2: The number of Terminals, Areas, and Gates in any of the following airports:

DEL, Delhi, IN
MAA, Madras, IN
BLR, Bangalore, IN
CCU, Kolkata, IN
Old Oct 13, 2010, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by mcblack1
... 1: The number of Terminals. Areas and Gates within BOM Chhatrapati Shivaji Airports. ...
http://www.csia.in
Old Oct 13, 2010, 8:51 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Flying Blue Elite, HHonors Gold, Accor Le Club Plat
Originally Posted by mcblack1
2: The number of Terminals, Areas, and Gates in any of the following airports:

DEL, Delhi, IN
MAA, Madras, IN
BLR, Bangalore, IN
CCU, Kolkata, IN
Wikipedia??? FTers could always add on any info not there already...unlikely though
Old Oct 14, 2010, 3:20 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
wiki would be a good source....if you still have any more questions then we would be more than happy to help out....
Old Oct 14, 2010, 1:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Efrem
I have been to this site already, and although it does have a map of the airport grounds and terminals, it doesn't have an interior map of the terminals. An interior map and/or a complete list of gates and concourses is what i'm trying to put together...

basically, it's like this: I'm mapping out all of these airports, starting from the ground up. The first basic step is to seperate the airport "BOM" into areas, and gates. like this:

Bombay Airport:
Terminal 1:
"Area" A:
Gates: A10-A30 A35, A37
"Area" B:
Gates: B40-50

and so on.

I have tried wikipedia, and am pretty much unable to get responses from emails sent to the airport. So I guess I'm just looking for someone who happens to be in the airport or would somehow know first hand.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.