Search

Women only travel groups from India

Search this Thread

Old Apr 27, 2010, 2:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Women only travel groups from India

Hi all,

I have also posted this in the women travellers forum, but as this is more India specific, also posted here..

The situation is as follows :

I am currently in Vienna on work.

I am planning for my mom (who is currently in Calcutta) to come to visit me in the month of May but I want her to visit some places like Paris, Rome,Switzerland before she comes and stays with me ( in vienna ) for some time.. The problem is as I on work here , I cannot travel with her to the above places because I cant take much leave but I want her to see atleast some parts of Europe since I can only take her on weekend trips around Vienna / prague.

Hence, I wanted to know if anyone is aware of any women only travel groups for europe during the summers from India with whom I can get in touch with..

My current plan is she comes in some travel group, goes arnd Europe for 10-15 days, then comes and stays with me for abt 10 days and then flies back.. But ofcourse the plan can be changed if I get a better idea (hopefully from this forum)

Any pointers / advices on the above..

thanks
Abhi
Old Apr 27, 2010, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
have you tried contacting some travel agencies to find some women only groups....they may be able to help you out....
Old Apr 28, 2010, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by saad
have you tried contacting some travel agencies to find some women only groups....they may be able to help you out....
yes.. we are doing that already.. thought of posting it here since IMO FT is better than any TA , but yes am checking up with individual TA companies..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.