Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Hyderabad new airport - Lounge information?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2008, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k

Does anyone have information on the lounge situation in the new airport. As I'm connecting on a local flight, was going to spend 4 hrs in the airport instead of taking the 4hr round trip into the city.
Old Mar 25, 2008, 9:06 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IC Plat, SPG Gold
http://www.newhyderabadairport.com/s...es.html#Lounge

Airport Info: Call the Toll Free Number (inside India) 1-800-102-2008

Lounge

Plaza Premium will provide the Lounge facility at the Rajiv Gandhi International airport, which will enhance the elegant environment of the airport and will provide a comfortable place for passengers to relax before or after a flight. This is the first independent lounge available for both Domestic and International passengers and first Airport Lounge to offer services like business center, baggage- hold with pick up & delivery, limousine service, gymnasium, shower facilities & napping areas and massage service.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL Silver Medallion, UA MP, JetBlue TrueBlue, ICH PC Rewards
Plaza Premium Lounge's website doesn't mention anything about HYD. Any pictures out there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.