Community
Wiki Posts
Search

9I625 - ATR-72 Seat Map

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2023, 1:47 pm
Original Poster

9I625 - ATR-72 Seat Map

Hi All - I am booking a flight BOM to BHJ on a ATR72 with Alliance Air. The seat map looks like this;

Other than the front two rows, it costs more to sit further back? I assume that might be down to propeller noise? Welcome thoughts.
Old May 4, 2023, 11:22 pm

Programs: AA - EXP, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, UK - Gold
propeller noise and entry / exit is from the back.. I always pick the last or second last row for last entry/quick exit..
Old May 5, 2023, 1:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by galaticos
propeller noise and entry / exit is from the back.. I always pick the last or second last row for last entry/quick exit..
entry/exit is at the back. Wow. Very helpful thanks!
Old May 6, 2023, 12:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by rtid
entry/exit is at the back. Wow. Very helpful thanks!
I fly DEL-IXD a couple of times every month on the same aircraft. The back seats are definitely more convenient due to entry/exit being at the back. Another advantage is that there is a small area behind the last seat that usually remains empty so I always manage to keep my bag there. The overhead bins are smaller & tend to get full by the time they let the last few rows board.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.