Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Axis Bank Cards (Vistara, Magnus, Burgundy etc.)

Axis Bank Cards (Vistara, Magnus, Burgundy etc.)

Old May 9, 2023, 9:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
With 10x vouchers the Reserve does 60 miles / INR 100 which is just insane. The 15k MMT and Yatra limits per booking are painful to work with but there is immense value.
What is the 15k limit?
Old May 10, 2023, 12:21 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
What is the 15k limit?
3 vouchers per transaction and the maximum value of vouchers available is 5k.
Old May 10, 2023, 5:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
3 vouchers per transaction and the maximum value of vouchers available is 5k.
Ah ok I thought that's what you were referring to. However it depends on what vouchers Yatra has available. Today it's 2.5k.
Old May 11, 2023, 2:50 am

Has the Amazon GVs limit dropped again. Got an error message today saying I can't buy more than 10k of those a month.

Is it 10k for gift vouchers and shopping vouchers or for both together (not that I'm very clear on what the difference between the two is)?

Last edited by L_D_M; May 12, 2023 at 3:33 am
Old May 11, 2023, 4:50 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
From their current T&C
A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 10,000 worth of Amazon Pay Gift Cards in a calendar month.
A customer (registered mobile number) can buy a maximum of Rs. 50,000 worth of Amazon Shopping Vouchers in a calendar month.
L_D_M likes this.
Old May 12, 2023, 1:44 am

Thanks. Can you tell me where one can buy Amazon Shopping Vouchers? Google leads to https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/am...-gift-vouchers which is basically the gift cards page and trying to buy from there gives me the 10k error.

Here https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards Amazon gift cards and shopping vouchers are differentiated, but when I try to buy 10k of shopping vouchers, it gives me the error about the monthly limit again.

Last edited by L_D_M; May 12, 2023 at 1:50 am
Old May 12, 2023, 5:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Here https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards Amazon gift cards and shopping vouchers are differentiated, but when I try to buy 10k of shopping vouchers, it gives me the error about the monthly limit again.
50k works fine. https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/am...-gift-vouchers
Old May 12, 2023, 9:45 pm

Works now, but I'm positive it didn't yesterday for me. Thanks.
Old May 13, 2023, 12:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Works now, but I'm positive it didn't yesterday for me. Thanks.
Yeah I'm going to need to see a certified breathalyzer report before agreeing with you.
Old May 15, 2023, 9:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
My wife got the magnus in April.

How do we know if we have hit the monthly milestone (1L) in eligible spending without having to wait 3 months for the points to post.
Just found an interesting way to do this. Login to the website. On the left hand pane click on "CARDS" and then just below your cards you will find "My Money Manager" OR It's a useful tool though it seems to lack some basic functionality (like supporting multiple cards). You will be able to total up your spends here.

Or click on the "My Money" button a couple down from the "CARDS" button.
raji and Anish like this.

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; May 15, 2023 at 10:01 pm
Old May 16, 2023, 12:54 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Just found an interesting way to do this. Login to the website. On the left hand pane click on "CARDS" and then just below your cards you will find "My Money Manager" OR It's a useful tool though it seems to lack some basic functionality (like supporting multiple cards). You will be able to total up your spends here.

Or click on the "My Money" button a couple down from the "CARDS" button.
Thanks, will try it out and update
Old Jun 10, 2023, 7:38 am

Vistara is not there in the mileage transfer partner list anymore.

Anyone has any clue if it's a temporary glitch or permanent? I don't recall any notification about this from Axis

This data point is based on my wife's Magnus card
Old Jun 10, 2023, 7:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
Vistara is not there in the mileage transfer partner list anymore.
Was UK ever a transfer partner? I can’t remember if they were added later they’ve never been a “permanent” partner to begin with. Which is surprising given their close partnership with UK on the co-branded cards.
Old Jun 10, 2023, 8:44 pm

Was UK ever a transfer partner? I can’t remember if they were added later they’ve never been a “permanent” partner to begin with. Which is surprising given their close partnership with UK on the co-branded cards.
Don't know about when it was added, but I am sure I saw it a few weeks back.
Agreed, UK is weird in many ways, I can book UK international tickets using UA miles but not using SQ (which partly owns UK and is also a *A member)
Old Jun 11, 2023, 1:49 am
LVP

Both Vistara and Accor have temporarily been removed. All sorts of speculation about why; and if they will return. The customer care response is that it is temporary.
And this is not just for Magnus but for Reserve as well.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.