Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

GO(ne) Air: Departs with Pax Waiting on Tarmac (BLR)

Old Jan 25, 2023, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)

Go First flight under fire for leaving over 50 passengers behind on tarmac

Passengers waited on shuttle bus to the airplane, and then were told their flight had departed. How do these things happen?!

Read somewhere else that GO has promised passengers a free ticket anywhere in the country.
Old Jan 25, 2023, 8:07 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
With about 5 people counting boarding passes at every "gate" that you cross... it's kind of incredible!
Old Jan 26, 2023, 7:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. Pretty incredible in this day & age that something like this could happen.

I believe the pilots & entire staff involved on that flight has been put on leave.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, Alaska MVP; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
With about 5 people counting boarding passes at every "gate" that you cross... it's kind of incredible!
Originally Posted by Keyser
It was all over the news a couple of weeks ago. Pretty incredible in this day & age that something like this could happen.

I believe the pilots & entire staff involved on that flight has been put on leave.
Seriously, the mind boggles!
Old Jan 28, 2023, 7:04 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
DCGA had imposed a ₹10 lakh fine on G8 for this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.