Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Current AI soft product on longhaul flights during COVID

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Current AI soft product on longhaul flights during COVID

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2021, 11:20 am

Originally Posted by bobby21
Thanks, Oliver. My expectations are low, as long as I get home alive in 1 piece, I am happy. Some good food and drink would be nice. Am curious how AI has changed in the last 25 years since I last flew them. Plan to chat with the crew and get their perspectives.
Do share here if you can Would be interesting to hear what they think of the new management...
Old Dec 16, 2021, 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by superboi
Do share here if you can Would be interesting to hear what they think of the new management...
Aha - so Tata is already running the show now? Does not seem to impact the customer service guy stationed in New York - he blew me off the old school way when I could not find the AI PNR #.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.