Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Indigo UK card verification phone call

Old Feb 11, 2020, 7:23 am
Original Poster

Hello. Sorry to bother you again. Please can you help me I booked some Indigo flights for March/April paying with my Uk based MasterCard last week. Every time I have done this previously I have been called by Indigo to verify the card. This hasn’t happened yet and I booked the flights last week. When I am I likely to expect this call, if at all? I obviously don’t want Indigo to cancel my flights. Thank you
Old Feb 12, 2020, 8:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
if they haven't called you so far then its likely that they won't now....just to be sure, you can call them instead to check if everything is fine with the booking....
Old Feb 12, 2020, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Keyser
if they haven't called you so far then its likely that they won't now....just to be sure, you can call them instead to check if everything is fine with the booking....
thank you
Old Feb 14, 2020, 5:45 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Originally Posted by CharlotteC
Hello. Sorry to bother you again. Please can you help me I booked some Indigo flights for March/April paying with my Uk based MasterCard last week. Every time I have done this previously I have been called by Indigo to verify the card. This hasn’t happened yet and I booked the flights last week. When I am I likely to expect this call, if at all? I obviously don’t want Indigo to cancel my flights. Thank you
Indigo have never called me about my use of a UK credit card for flights in India, despite having booked at least 30 flights in then last 3 years. Instead, I am unable to OLCI and reminded to present the credit card when checking-in at the airport. When I have booked flights for a colleague, photos of the card seem to be sufficient.
Old Feb 15, 2020, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PeteM01
Indigo have never called me about my use of a UK credit card for flights in India, despite having booked at least 30 flights in then last 3 years. Instead, I am unable to OLCI and reminded to present the credit card when checking-in at the airport. When I have booked flights for a colleague, photos of the card seem to be sufficient.
Thank you

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.