How is SpiceMax?

Old Sep 7, 19, 8:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BD, DL, UA, AA, Marriott, SPG
I decided to give it a try. I flew earlier this week from T1. They had a dedicated SpiceMax check in counter with no line. The regular check-in counters had a pretty long line. I wasn't able to get the first row so leg space didn't seem like much more than I've seen in regular economy seats on other airlines but looking at the other rows on our plane it seemed like Spicejet has really squeezed the leg space.

My luggage was tagged as priority and came out first at Goi.

Food and beverage options were plenty and actually tasted pretty decent.

Flight took off on time and landed early. Crew wasn't very friendly but it's not a deal breaker.
​​​​​
Overall it was more than worth it and I'm actually going to try and fly Spicejet over other airlines if the timing works. In the past I've tried to stick to Jet and Indigo even at a slight premium but Spice is my new favorite now.
PiperAtGatesofDawn likes this.

Last edited by piyush; Sep 8, 19 at 12:00 am
Old Sep 8, 19, 11:20 pm

SpiceJet and GoAir have really bad leg room in a typical row. Makes IndiGo and easyJet feel luxurious.
Old Sep 12, 19, 3:05 am

Programs: CX Diamond, BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Four Seasons/Belmond Paid Guest
It’s worth it for the seat alone. Note, in my two SpiceJet Max flights, the seat wasn’t fully functional.. but it was better than the alternative

Search this Thread