Flying Returns Status

Old Feb 7, 19, 12:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Jet Airways JetPrivilege Platinum
Flying Returns Status

Hi All,

How do you track Air India Flying Returns tier status? and do number of flights count towards tier upgradation?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 7, 19, 12:53 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
On the Air India website login to your FR account the home page will have a summary. Go to Statement - Adhoc Statement to get a detailed view of where you are. Only Tier Miles count towards status for AI.
viraj737 likes this.
Old Feb 7, 19, 11:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
every now & then ai will send out a mail saying that they will count flights towards tier qualification but haven't done so as of now....i posted about this a while ago in another thread that i have a colleague in my office who takes close to 100 ai domestic flights a year & is only at silver status....
Old Feb 7, 19, 11:35 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
AI's "upcoming features" emails are as meaingless as a politician's election promises. You never know if, when, where and how it will happen and when it happens will it look anything like the original promise!
Old Mar 16, 19, 7:26 am

Login to your FR account the home page and you will have a summary.

Search this Thread