Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mumbai T2 departure time

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2019, 7:36 am

Programs: Alaska MVP, Hyatt Discoverist, Flying Blue Silver, UA Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
Not quite corrrect... while I have no idea about KLM... many *A airlines have dedicated premium counters at Gate1/2... including SQ, LH, LX etc.
Thanks! Are there signs in the car drop off area indicating which door is dedicated for premium passengers as well as the airline?
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:08 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by arjunv93
Thanks! Are there signs in the car drop off area indicating which door is dedicated for premium passengers as well as the airline?
Nope... but they are on either ends of the terminal entrance... so Gates 2 & 8. If KLM has it it will more likely be at 8 I'm guessing.

But that really doesn't matter really. If you're flying J with KLM you'll get a quick check-in & far more importantly priority security & immigration which is not dependent on where you enter the airport. Generally it doesn't taken you more than a minute or 2 to enter the terminal building from any gate at most times. The long long lines are at security and immigration.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 8:23 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Not quite corrrect... while I have no idea about KLM... many *A airlines have dedicated premium counters at Gate1/2... including SQ, LH, LX etc.
Ah ok, always end up using Gate 8 since it's super empty. For fast track security/immigration, use the dedicated lanes either at the extreme left or extreme right of security after check-in.
Old May 11, 2019, 11:07 am

I reached at 5:15am this morning for a 6:30am departure on AI131. As many have mentioned, it took less than 15 mins from check in to the lounge. Boarding started around 10 mins before 6am. The problem is that all AI check in counters are now in the F area (gate 5 or 6) with nothing near gate 8. And security guy made me walk to the dedicated business class line at the far right even though the regular line was quite empty
Old May 11, 2019, 1:22 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Only to make you feel special and let people know you’re traveling J.

But you’re here complaining that you had to walk 50m - 100m more in BOM? Ooohhhkkaayyy... that too coming from LHR!
Old May 14, 2019, 10:44 am

Only to make you feel special and let people know you’re traveling J.

But you’re here complaining that you had to walk 50m - 100m more in BOM? Ooohhhkkaayyy... that too coming from LHR!
And I am also the guy who lived his entire childhood in Mumbai and now live in London

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.