Community
Wiki Posts
Search

mumbai transit passenger

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:37 am
Original Poster

mumbai transit passenger

i am traveling in Jet airways from vadodara to bombay and then from bombay to abu dhabi .

is there a seperate counters of emmigration and security for emmigration like delhi airport??
Old Nov 28, 2018, 5:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
check this thread:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/indi...ed-thread.html
Old Nov 28, 2018, 6:59 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Nope, no separate facilities. Instead of following the crowds to the luggage belt, you have to look for 'transfers'. There some 9W agents are waiting for you who will check your passport and the boarding pass. If they are happy, they will let you ride an escalator that brings you a level up right in front of regular security.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.