Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

AI LHR-BLR new route - redemption availability

Old Oct 19, 18, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: KF, SPG Gold

Hi, i understand this is a new route from 17th Nov. Does anyone know if redemption seats have been made available? Nothing on expert flyer yet.
Old Oct 20, 18, 8:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
can't see any on the ai site yet....
Old Oct 21, 18, 6:13 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
It’s not been loaded into the system as yet. And as Keyser mentioned you can quite easily get availability through the AI website apart from EF.
Old Oct 26, 18, 7:17 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Got the email from AI today.You can book award tickets on this route now.
Old Oct 28, 18, 3:26 am

Curious to know where this slot is coming from as I was under the impression that AI only had 4 slot pairs at LHR. Unless they are reducing the frequency of the Ahmedabad flight.
Old Oct 29, 18, 8:53 am

Programs: AS 75K, TK ELPL (*G), BA Gold (OWE), Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by 678flyer View Post
Curious to know where this slot is coming from as I was under the impression that AI only had 4 slot pairs at LHR. Unless they are reducing the frequency of the Ahmedabad flight.
LHR-EWR-LHR has been cut.

Search this Thread