Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to play the AI SBI Signature Card Miles game?

Old Jul 13, 2018, 6:47 am
Original Poster

I obtained this card this week. I have following questions.
According to T&C, it says you have to provide AI FFP number at the time of booking and Air India shall process additional 20 reward points(not miles) in 45 days. Now,
1. Can I book ticket with AI FFP, obtain 20 extra reward points(total 30 per 100 INR) and after they are credited, change the FFP to Avianca?

Old Jul 15, 2018, 2:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
you earn the ai rewards points on the credit card, not on your ai account....once the points are credited to your credit card then you can transfer them to your ai account whenever you want....changing your frequent flyer number to another program will make no difference to this....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.