Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Which airline in India has the best future ?

Which airline in India has the best future ?

Old May 15, 2018, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Unhappy Which airline in India has the best future ?

Hello guys! I am an aviation aspirant and i wish to which airline in India (AirAsia, Jet Airways, SpiceJet, IndiGo, Vistara or Go Air) has better scope in future, offer placement, good salary, fleet, scope, stable for future airline
which airline is expanding making more job oppertunities, which airline s profitable
Please help me i am very confused about it
Old May 15, 2018, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
what position are you looking at????
Old May 15, 2018, 11:43 pm
Original Poster

Junior First Officer/ First Officer,etc other positions offered during Cadet Pilot Programs
Old May 19, 2018, 7:17 am

Programs: Blas..
I would stick to either UK or 6E looking at their sustainability - plus the INT operations that they are planning down the line wd provide good scope to grow!

Bit of uncertainty for AI and with 9W, I guess it is past it's prime (saving the new 737-max) coming in, and all the widebodies being old now!! 9W really need to order some 787s or 350s now!
Old May 21, 2018, 7:30 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
If you have a decent amount of hours any airline will gladly have you as a FO. So take whatever job you find at any airline and rack up those hours... more about working at various carriers in south Asia can be found here: https://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-45/
Old May 21, 2018, 7:37 am
yrs

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum, WN CP
Originally Posted by oliver2002
If you have a decent amount of hours any airline will gladly have you as a FO. So take whatever job you find at any airline and rack up those hours... more about working at various carriers in south Asia can be found here: https://www.pprune.org/south-asia-far-east-45/
I would agree. Limiting yourself to one airline may delay getting the job. It is more important to log those commercial flying hours. Once you are in, it would be relatively easy to change airlines.
Old May 21, 2018, 2:51 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald) & Jet Airways - Thank goodness i never got started.......most awful FF program
Do the usual.....get a job with whoever, build up further hours and then switch to Middle East carriers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.