Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Lounge access with Jet Airways, operated by ANA

Old Apr 10, 2018, 6:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: ANA Super Flyers, JAL Global Club

Would one have access to *A lounges at Narita at departure, and in Mumbai on the return if flying on a ticket marketed by Jet Airways, but operated by ANA?

(I am a *A gold member)

Thanks!

Old Apr 10, 2018, 11:55 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Yes as the operating airline is star alliance. make sure they add your *G number at check-in.
Old Apr 11, 2018, 1:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
you will have access to the gvk lounge in bom....
Old Apr 11, 2018, 3:37 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
you will have access to the gvk lounge in bom....
In this sort of situation who will give OP the lounge card on the return leg at BOM? 9W or NH? 9W will not be able to see the status on their terminals.... I assume... so OP will have to go to the ANA counter?
Old Apr 11, 2018, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
I assume... so OP will have to go to the ANA counter?
correct....
Old Apr 14, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
In this sort of situation who will give OP the lounge card on the return leg at BOM? 9W or NH? 9W will not be able to see the status on their terminals.... I assume... so OP will have to go to the ANA counter?
Check-in is always with the operating airlines.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.