Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jet Airways Business Class Experience (9W310 Mum - Del). You decide for yourself!

Jet Airways Business Class Experience (9W310 Mum - Del). You decide for yourself!

Old Mar 25, 18, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Deleted!

Last edited by zigzagtheworld; Jun 29, 18 at 10:43 am
Old Mar 26, 18, 8:45 am

Programs: Vistara Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
What exactly is it that you are looking for?
Old Mar 26, 18, 8:51 am

Programs: AS MVP ; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
You were seated next to an inconsiderate, obnoxious person .... What's Jet supposed to do?
Old Mar 26, 18, 8:54 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, 9WPlat, PCGold, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattExplorist, EYGold, AI
This happens on airlines around the world, so it is the passenger who was wrong, not the airline. Do you want a scenario in India where such pax are driven off the plane? I don't enjoy it either if someone has their feet up on the plane. But there is not much that one can do. There is no rule that states you can't put your feet on the divider.
Old Mar 26, 18, 10:00 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat
I didn't know Jet flew out of Mumias, Kenya (MUM)

Last edited by SeeBuyFly; Mar 27, 18 at 11:23 am
Old Mar 27, 18, 12:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by Anish View Post
What exactly is it that you are looking for?
upgrade vouchers....the op stated that a bunch of times....

next time i'm flying with a colleague, i'll ask him to put his feet up & then complain....maybe jet will throw a bunch of vouchers my way as well....
Old Mar 27, 18, 12:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador & Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by knit-in View Post
You were seated next to an inconsiderate, obnoxious person .... What's Jet supposed to do?
exactly....there is no rule against putting your feet up....its inconvenient to your fellow passenger but you come across obnoxious people all the time....there is not much the airline can do....there were empty seats & the op moved to one of them....that should be the end of the story....
Old Mar 29, 18, 4:00 am

If you already know couple of people's email address at Jet Airways, surely its easy to guess the CEO's email address as well. Though it may very well get picked up by an assistant first.

Search this Thread