Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Domestic Family Seating Policy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2018, 12:54 am
Original Poster

Jet Domestic Family Seating Policy

Hi All

I will be taking a domestic flight in economy with my wife and 2 children (under 10 years old) 1 adult + 1 child on each PNR.

Does anyone know where i can find the Jet seating policy? We are not bothered about all 4 of us together, but I want to make sure are we 1 adult and 1 child together. Before i pay for seat selection, does anyone know if Jet will automatically assign 1 adult and 1 child together? If not, i will pay for seat selection.

I have tried to find this inthe jet website but cannot see it!

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:26 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Almost always they will seat 2 people on the same PNR together. 9W isn't as bad as some of the other airlines (UA and the like) that try to gouge money from families by threatening to separate them during the flight.

And depending on how full the flight is.. if you go early enough (say 1.5 hours before check-in) and ask nicely, they should be able to find seating for all 4 of you together.

Let us know your route, approx time of travel and eventual outcome so that we have a new DP.

Last edited by PiperAtGatesofDawn; Jan 2, 2018 at 2:53 am
Old Jan 3, 2018, 1:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
unless the seats have been selected by other passengers, 9w will seat you together....

having said that, you have the ability to select seats together in the last few rows for free....i always do that when traveling with family....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.