Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Jetairways virgin codeshare - seat assignment

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2017, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Hi,
I booked virgin codeshare flights with jet airways metal (IAD-LHR-BOM). I have the virgin eticket numbers and conf codes but the jet airways ones do not show up. Is there a way to find the jet airways code somewhere or to do the jet airways seat assignments using the eticket number. (virgin does not allow seat assignment for the jet airways operated flights)

Kunal
Old Oct 12, 2017, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by KUNALGH
Hi,
I booked virgin codeshare flights with jet airways metal (IAD-LHR-BOM). I have the virgin eticket numbers and conf codes but the jet airways ones do not show up. Is there a way to find the jet airways code somewhere or to do the jet airways seat assignments using the eticket number. (virgin does not allow seat assignment for the jet airways operated flights)

Kunal
call virgin & ask them for the jet pnr....then call jet & ask them to block the seat you want....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.