Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is there a vip arrival svc in del?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2017, 3:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Question Is there a vip arrival svc in del?

I usually book a VIP arrival service when flying into certain parts of the world. Most airports offer at least one. Last week I flew into BOM & used the PRANAAM transfer (not arrival) service and it was fantastic. They picked me up at the gate w a buggy, brought me to the front of the security line & then headed towards their own lounge but I pointed out that since I was flying EY F, I preferred to use the regular first CK lounge so they drove me there. Before boarding they came back to get me & again, had a buggy to bring me to the gate. Most transfer/arrival services are not this good but it's common for them to bring you to the front of the immigration line, provide porters for my luggage, etc

I can't seem to find a service like this in DEL. Does anyone know if such a service exists? My previous trips to DEL were all spent at the ITS Maratha hotel. They are either the only, or one of the very few hotels that offer this service themselves (probably because ITC works closely w he airport.

When I Google it, all the services listed do not look like they work closely with DEL. They all look like 3 or 4 times removed.

Ant help is appreciated. (I am flying AI from JFK in F. Perhaps AI has this service for its F Passengers which is rare but a few airlines do after this
Old Mar 19, 2017, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
here are a few identical threads:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...rvice-del.html

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india...i-airport.html
Old Mar 20, 2017, 10:11 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Please continue the discussion in the above linked threads.

Thanks,
AJLondon
Mod IbA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.