Vistara Optiontown Upgrades

Old May 5, 20, 3:16 pm

Programs: Finnair Silver, Vistara Gold
Old thread but I will add that its really difficult to get a refund of optiontown if your flight is cancelled
Old May 5, 20, 3:56 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Of course it would be really difficult to get a refund from OptionTown... Plenty of people have complained about that.

Worse now that UK has discontinued their partnership with OptionTown - expect the refund process to be even worse.
jakas likes this.
Old May 6, 20, 4:24 am

Programs: Finnair Silver, Vistara Gold
They are just send .... emails but nothing concrete from them. I think they company is gone. But dont the airlines get the upgrade amount ? Option only collects that and takes a commission
Old May 6, 20, 5:50 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
The company will be there (barring some other issues)... they serve many other airlines not just UK. They will be super short staffed though because air travel is dead for the immediate future.

And I doubt the airlines “gets” the money till after the flight is done. So the money would all be with OptionTown... and they have even less inclination to return it now.
jakas likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: