FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   India-Based Airlines (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india-based-airlines-638/)
-   -   AI Domestic First DEL-BOM v.v. on 3 cabin 777 aircraft (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/india-based-airlines/1780567-ai-domestic-first-del-bom-v-v-3-cabin-777-aircraft.html)

AJLondon Jul 25, 2016 1:49 pm

AI Domestic First DEL-BOM v.v. on 3 cabin 777 aircraft

I have a couple of segments upcoming between DEL and BOM where I am booked in First on 3 cabin flights operated by 777 aircraft.

Does AI distinguish the in-flight service between J and F on these flights? And if so how? Any experiences...

Thanks!

Keyser Jul 25, 2016 5:14 pm

took advantage of the 40% off redemption offer a few months ago to travel in the first cabin between del-bom....to tell you the truth, i didn't notice any difference in service when compared to the business cabin....

AJLondon Jul 26, 2016 8:51 am

Originally Posted by Keyser (Post 26967553)
took advantage of the 40% off redemption offer a few months ago to travel in the first cabin between del-bom....to tell you the truth, i didn't notice any difference in service when compared to the business cabin....

You mean there was no Maharaja service with pyjamas and amenity kits!? :( ;)

Keyser Jul 26, 2016 8:55 am

Originally Posted by AJLondon (Post 26970317)
You mean there was no Maharaja service with pyjamas and amenity kits!? :( ;)

the flight was during the day....i didn't ask for pyjamas & they weren't offered on their own....if i remember correctly, i did get the socks & eye mask....

B747-437B Jul 26, 2016 9:21 am

• First Class passengers get boarding passes with a deeper shade of red/gold trim.
  • First Class passengers get to share the cabin with a higher rank of bureaucrat / politician on free upgrade.
  • First Class passengers get a dedicated toilet which is shared only with the 16 crew on board.
  • First Class passengers are advised ahead of other passengers of any delays or cancellations.
  • First Class passengers get to choose first which meal option will not be available due to catering shortage.
  • First Class passengers will get more pointless empty glasses on their tray setting for the meal than Business Class.
  • First Class passengers get a choice of Coconut Water and Watermelon Juice (seasonal) in addition to water and orange juice at boarding.

AJLondon Jul 26, 2016 9:23 am

Originally Posted by B747-437B (Post 26970481)
  • First Class passengers get boarding passes with a deeper shade of red/gold trim.
  • First Class passengers get to share the cabin with a higher rank of bureaucrat / politician on free upgrade.
  • First Class passengers get a dedicated toilet which is shared only with the 16 crew on board.
  • First Class passengers are advised ahead of other passengers of any delays or cancellations.
  • First Class passengers get to choose first which meal option will not be available due to catering shortage.
  • First Class passengers will get more pointless empty glasses on their tray setting for the meal than Business Class.
  • First Class passengers get a choice of Coconut Water and Watermelon Juice (seasonal) in addition to water and orange juice at boarding.

LOL, I can't wait. :D :D

My previous AI F experiences have been DEL-LHR and DEL-ORD. This will be a new one on a domestic.