Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways Ticket Problem

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Jet Airways Ticket Problem

Hi, I'm new to the India Forum and I'm sorry that my first post on this board is about a problem. I've been booking some domestic flights within India with Jet Airways for next Jan. So far so good and the tickets were always emailed to me until the last time when the ticket failed to pop up in my email. Its a Business Class Ticket. My credit card has been debited however, for the full amount. I have rung the Jet Airways Service Centre twice and on each occasion been assured that the ticket has been issued and that they have re-sent the ticket to me. 24 hours later, still nothing in my inbox, even though I have given them other email addresses to try.

Does anyone know of a Jet Airways Office in London or Heathrow I could visit to try and resolve this problem? Or is this normal for Jet Airways? Fortunately I have a few months to try and sort it out, but its a bit worrying. If it wasn't for the fact that its an expensive ticket I would be tempted just to try buying another one.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 3:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA EXP
Check your SPAM folders.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 8:52 pm
A2A

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
ask them to give you your PNR, and then pick it up from the manage my booking section on the website. you can download or email yourself the ticket. I assume somewhere your email address is perhaps wrong in their system.
Old Jul 21, 2016, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Thanks for the replies and tips. They have sent me tickets before with no problems, but as you say, it must have gone wrong somewhere, this time. Anyway, after 2 calls and 4 days of trying it finally came through today. A big relief!
Old Jul 22, 2016, 11:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by gypsyjaney
Thanks for the replies and tips. They have sent me tickets before with no problems, but as you say, it must have gone wrong somewhere, this time. Anyway, after 2 calls and 4 days of trying it finally came through today. A big relief!
glad its all sorted out....i have received some delayed email tickets from jet in the past but its never taken 4 days....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.