Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2019, 12:51 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
Tata Cliq is another big loss. Payzapp looks very interesting though, do utility bill payments qualify as well?

Edit : Just realised that most categories under Payzapp lead back to Smartbuy which effectively means they fall under the 15k cap. Maybe time to switch to Infinia?
TataCliq is a big loss for me too especially since the cap for Flipkart & Amazon has been lowered.

It's all still very confusing. For instance in the PayZapp app there's an option for "TAXI" which opens the Ola app. However there is no PayZapp option to pay Ola. So how does that work? Similarly they say 6E is a travel partner for PayZapp. But 6E is not accessible through the PayZapp app. So if I go the 6E's website and pay using PayZapp there do I get the 33%?

So do you get 33% if you pay at the merchant's site directly using PayZapp!
Old Aug 2, 2019, 6:42 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Has anyone been able to make any payments through PayZapp? I've been trying to do a BB payment since morning using my & Mrs. Pipers cards.... both are failing.... sigh HDFC!!!!!!!
Old Aug 2, 2019, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
DCB works... I've added mine. And managed to do the KYC etc. as well.
Still can't add my card. And the Payzapp app on my phone is up to date, as far as I can see. Managed to do the KYC.
Old Aug 2, 2019, 11:10 pm

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Still can't add my card. And the Payzapp app on my phone is up to date, as far as I can see. Managed to do the KYC.
Are you using an iPhone? I heard that the iOS app doesn’t support DC for some reason. Work around - download the app on an Android device and add your card there. Then it should reflect in the iOS device as well. I haven’t tried this but heard it works.
Old Aug 2, 2019, 11:51 pm

Yep, am on iOS. Heard that about the Android workaround but don't have an Android to hand at the moment. Oh well, I suppose if I wait for about 18 months or so they might get around to updating the iOS app.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by L_D_M
Yep, am on iOS. Heard that about the Android workaround but don't have an Android to hand at the moment. Oh well, I suppose if I wait for about 18 months or so they might get around to updating the iOS app.
Can confirm this works... tried with my iPad & Android phone.

However also heard that almost nothing works for using DCB over PayZapp... from Ola to Bigbasket and what have you not!

I think HDFC is trying hard to get rid of its customers through incredible incompetence.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 6:55 am

Quite. I was at a Nature’s Basket a little while ago and they had to try three machines before one condescended to let my DCB go through.
Old Aug 3, 2019, 9:07 am

Is Nature's basket in-store online or online as well?
Old Aug 3, 2019, 8:33 pm

Not sure. Assume both, but safe to act as if it's neither until confirmed, like everything else to do with HDFC.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 1:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Has anyone been able to make any payments through PayZapp? I've been trying to do a BB payment since morning using my & Mrs. Pipers cards.... both are failing.... sigh HDFC!!!!!!!
No luck here also. Tried making the payment using the app but no luck. Now I have an order placed with payment set to cash payment. Will try again later then call to either pay with BB Wallet or cancel.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 7:17 am

The great news of getting the 9X immediately has got completely lost in the complete @#$@#&! botch up that is PayZapp.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 9:26 am

The great news of getting the 9X immediately has got completely lost in the complete @#$@#&! botch up that is PayZapp.
If we can't transact, we can't get anything 1x or 9x
Old Aug 8, 2019, 4:58 am

BB is working with DCB now. Ola... we're waiting for you....
Old Aug 8, 2019, 9:04 pm

Nice. Thanks for the update
Old Aug 11, 2019, 8:47 pm

Unfortunately, not yet working for me. Just tried the payment and it got stuck mid way. Will try again later once the failure updates on BB.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.