Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Old Nov 6, 2019, 7:34 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
They just added this for existing DCB members -

Introductory offer: Upon achieving spend milestone of Rs 2.50 Lakhs in the period Aug to Oct 2019 or Nov to Jan 2020, your card will be eligible for new Diners Club Black upgrade after 1st December 2019 (under current pricing of your card)
Old Nov 7, 2019, 11:00 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Amazon/Flipkart vouchers are now available on Smartbuy under the Instant Vouchers tab.
Old Nov 8, 2019, 5:08 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Marriott LTG, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by Anish
Amazon/Flipkart vouchers are now available on Smartbuy under the Instant Vouchers tab.
As usual the website is pathetic...
Old Nov 8, 2019, 8:13 pm

Where is the instant vouchers tab, btw? Can't find it.
Old Nov 9, 2019, 6:09 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Where is the instant vouchers tab, btw? Can't find it.
Big icon in the middle section of the Smartbuy homepage.

https://www.gyftr.com/hdfcsmartbuy/
Old Nov 9, 2019, 7:39 am

Oh. When did the url change to this? I was using https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/diners
Old Nov 9, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Oh. When did the url change to this? I was using https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/diners
That's where it redirects you to for the gift vouchers from the Smartbuy website.

Banks outsource a large part of their redemptions and rewards. Even Smartbuy is a third party program from Reward360.
Old Nov 10, 2019, 3:47 am

And does anyone know where the T&C for the 2x on dining transactions on weekends are? Thanks.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 4:53 am

And does anyone know where the T&C for the 2x on dining transactions on weekends are? Thanks.
It needs to be at a stand-alone restaurant and not a chain. Though I don't know how many restaurants together constitute a chain.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:07 am
Moderator: GLBT travelers, India-based Airlines and India; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Yes!
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
It needs to be at a stand-alone restaurant and not a chain. Though I don't know how many restaurants together constitute a chain.
Hmmm, I thought they defined "stand-alone" as in "not part of a hotel". So the burger place or Chinese restaurant in a mall or cyber hub etc would all be okay, but say any of the restaurants inside the Taj Mansingh hotel are not.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by AJLondon
Hmmm, I thought they defined "stand-alone" as in "not part of a hotel". So the burger place or Chinese restaurant in a mall or cyber hub etc would all be okay, but say any of the restaurants inside the Taj Mansingh hotel are not.
It’s quite possible what you’re saying is correct. So a Starbucks/McDonalds opposite Taj would be ok but not the Starbucks/McDonalds inside Taj?
Old Nov 13, 2019, 6:38 pm

So a Starbucks/McDonalds opposite Taj would be ok but not the Starbucks/McDonalds inside Taj?
Don't think the information about a Starbucks being inside a Taj would reflect in the coding for the cc charge.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:07 pm

So a Starbucks/McDonalds opposite Taj would be ok but not the Starbucks/McDonalds inside Taj?
There's a McDonalds outlet inside a Taj Hotel?
Old Nov 14, 2019, 8:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Anish
We're you able to get amazon vouchers? I couldn't get them?
Old Nov 14, 2019, 6:36 pm

They showed up as unavaiable when I tried a few days ago too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.