Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > India-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HDFC Diners Club Credit Card (ex Jet Airways cobrand)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2019, 6:52 am

And I now see that the 10x partner list is:
  • Myntra
  • Swiggy
  • BookMyShow
  • Zoomcar
  • Godrej Nature’s Basket
They seem to have taken off one, if not more, names? Don't remember what the list was in August, though.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 8:38 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by L_D_M
Oh wow, when did this happen? I was away for a few days and haven't been checking the HDFC Diners site daily, as any user should by now know to do.
It was dropped starting September 1.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 8:40 am

And I now see that the 10x partner list is:
  • Myntra
  • Swiggy
  • BookMyShow
  • Zoomcar
  • Godrej Nature’s Basket
They seem to have taken off one, if not more, names? Don't remember what the list was in August, though.
I don't think any other partner was dropped. I got to know coz I called HDFC as my DCB was not working on PayZapp and the rep asked me why I was doing the transaction this complicated way. I told him HDFC removed big basket and pushed us to use PayZapp and he said PayZapp is history.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 8:54 am

Is it possible that they've shelved Payzapp temporarily while they sort out teething troubles? This is all so ridiculously chaotic, even by HDFC's standards.
Old Sep 1, 2019, 1:01 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Is it possible that they've shelved Payzapp temporarily while they sort out teething troubles? This is all so ridiculously chaotic, even by HDFC's standards.
I like your optimism. However given the number of places they've specifically said that they're discontinuing PayZapp, I don't have too much hope.

They would have used red bold & underline to emphasize that if they could figure out how to do that on the webpage.
Old Sep 5, 2019, 5:03 am

I have HDFC Lounge card, is it works in Any country or only in india
Old Sep 5, 2019, 9:26 am

Originally Posted by somkirs
I have HDFC Lounge card, is it works in Any country or only in india
Which HDFC card do you have?
Old Sep 6, 2019, 11:06 pm

Anyone know what the airline transfer partners are for the HDFC Infinia card? Considering switching my Diners Black to Infinia. Looked all over the Infinia pages and can't find these details, save for:

"Alternately you can convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines"
Old Sep 8, 2019, 12:26 am

The timeline for incremental (9X) points has been changed to 30 days now.
When will Incremental Reward Points be posted?

The incremental 9X Rewards will be posted within 30 days from the date of settlement of the transaction. Settlement could defer from the date of transaction depends on when the merchant chooses to settle the transaction. Date of settlement will be considered for calculating the maximum cap.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 4:41 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold, Marriott & SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, ShangriLa Jade, Enterprise Plat, Taj Gold
Anyone know what the airline transfer partners are for the HDFC Infinia card? Considering switching my Diners Black to Infinia. Looked all over the Infinia pages and can't find these details, save for:

"Alternately you can convert Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic and international airlines"
Should be the same 1:1.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 4:42 am

Originally Posted by vishalgupta22
The timeline for incremental (9X) points has been changed to 30 days now.
Before they go back to the 90 day nonsense.
Old Sep 23, 2019, 6:54 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Originally Posted by Anish
Has anybody moved from DCB to Infinia here? Do all the Diners points convert 1:1 to Infinia points?
Bump, could someone please help with this?
Old Sep 23, 2019, 7:14 am

Originally Posted by Anish
Bump, could someone please help with this?
Did you try calling the DCB/Infinia helpline?
Old Oct 4, 2019, 4:27 am

Ola and FirstCry (offline & online) are two new diners 10x partners from 1st Oct.
Old Oct 4, 2019, 6:48 am

It's been really long since I used Ola, but I thought you needed to load your wallet there to pay and you can't pay with a cc at the end of the ride like with Uber? So does this mean Ola wallet loads with the Diners cards will earn 10x points?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.